Advantages of Composite Decking
- Durability: Splinter-free composite decking resists insects, fading, staining, scratching, and mold, and won’t rot, crack, or warp.
- Low-maintenance: Composite decking requires no sanding, staining, or painting—just clean occasionally with soap and water.
- Aesthetics: Composite has natural wood-grain effects, which makes it look natural in colors ranging from deep earth tones to spicy reds and pristine greys.
- Sustainability: Composite decking boards are made using recycled content, including reclaimed industrial wood scraps and recycled plastic.
- Value: When you factor the cost of ongoing maintenance of a wood deck, though more expensive, then investment in a composite deck can be realized in under ten years.
Composite Decks from All Custom Exteriors
Adding a deck is a great way to improve the value of the home and provide a great spot for family fun. At All Custom Exteriors we can build you a new deck or repair and revitalize your existing deck. Our custom-built decks are built with the top of the line composite decking offering a 20-year limited warranty on the product and a satisfaction guarantee on our services.
We use composite decking because it offers the best in beauty, a strong board, outstanding durability, and consistency. For more information, please call, (928) 536-7275 or come to the show room and see the composite deck board colors and textures we have on display.